THE NEW FOUR-PART ALBUM R.O.S.E. OUT NOW
NEW YORK, NY (June 1, 2018) — JESSIE J releases tickets today for The R.O.S.E. Tour across North America this Fall 2018. The R.O.S.E. Tour will kick off in San Francisco on October 1, making its way across North America including stops in Vancouver, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Houston, Phoenix and wrapping on November 1 in Los Angeles. Full tour routing below, get tickets to The R.O.S.E. Tour here http://www.jessiejofficial.com.
The tour announcement comes after the release of her anxiously awaited four-part epic release R.O.S.E. [LAVA/Republic Records]. The four-part album consisted of R.O.S.E. (Realisations), R.O.S.E (Obsessions), R.O.S.E. (Sex), and R.O.S.E. (Empowerment). Listen here https://jessiej.lnk.to/ROSEPR.
In the past week, Jessie J has celebrated the release of R.O.S.E. with performances of her empowering new single “Queen” on The Late Late Show with James Corden and Good Morning America.
Additionally, she shares a poignant, inspiring, and powerful music video for “Queen” celebrating a series of all women from multicultural backgrounds, including Lizzie Velásquez star of the powerful documentary A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velásquez Story and Fullscreen’s Unzipped. Watch BELOW.
Jessie J first heralded R.O.S.E. with the single “Think About That,” singing an honest lyric giving her heartbeats an insight into her new feel and sound. Followed by the release of “Not My Ex” which has already reached 7 million Spotify streams and 20 million YouTube/VEVO views. In addition to working on the anticipated release, Jessie J also launched a sold out headline tour of intimate venues worldwide, and contributed “I Got You (I Feel Good)” to the Fifty Shades Freed Original Motion Picture soundtrack. Most recently she had tremendous success in China, joining the TV show SINGER – a singing competition where she performed each week in front of a television audience of 250 million with a grand finale viewership of a 1 billon. Not only was Jessie J the first international artist to ever compete alongside the biggest artists in Asia, but also the first to ever win.
JESSIE J – THE R.O.S.E. TOUR – NORTH AMERICA FALL 2018
- 1-Oct San Francisco, CA The Warfield
- 3-Oct Vancouver, BC The Vogue
- 4-Oct Portland, OR Crystal Ballroom
- 6-Oct Seattle, WA Showbox Sodo
- 8-Oct Salt Lake City, UT The Depot
- 9-Oct Denver, CO Gothic Theatre
- 11-Oct Minneapolis, MN State Theater
- 12-Oct Chicago, IL The Riviera
- 14-Oct Detroit, MI Royal Oak Music Theatre
- 16-Oct Toronto, ONT Rebel
- 17-Oct Montreal, QC MTELUS
- 19-Oct New York, NY Hammerstein Ballroom
- 20-Oct Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory
- 22-Oct Boston, MA House of Blues
- 23-Oct Washington, DC The Fillmore Silver Spring
- 25-Oct Atlanta, GA Buckhead Theatre
- 28-Oct Houston, TX Warehouse Live
- 29-Oct Dallas, TX House of Blues
- 31-Oct Phoenix, AZ Van Buren
- 1-Nov Los Angeles, CA The Wiltern
- OH LORD (Interlude)
- THINK ABOUT THAT
- EASY ON ME
- REAL DEAL
- NOT MY EX
- FOUR LETTER WORD
- ONE NIGHT LOVER
- ROSE CHALLENGE (Interlude)
- SOMEONE’S LADY
- I BELIEVE IN LOVE
Lava Records was founded in 1995 by Jason Flom in partnership with Atlantic Records. In 2009, Flom reclaimed the Lava imprint and entered into a partnership with UMG’s Republic Records for new signings. The label is now home to multi-platinum, award-winning superstars Jessie J, Lorde and Trans-Siberian Orchestra, as well as emerging stars including Greta Van Fleet, Maty Noyes and Stanaj.