MUSICAL COMPANION TO CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SERIES NOW AVAILABLE DIGITALLY
SERIES NOW AVAILABLE ON BLURAY AND DVD
Entertainment One (eOne) has announced the release of “Sharp Objects (Music from the HBO Limited Series),” the soundtrack and musical companion to its groundbreaking summer mini-series crime drama starring Amy Adams.
The album arrives at all online retailers today, December 3, with physical formats (including cd & vinyl) expected in February 2019. The series debuted on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday, November 27th. Like the smash limited series and companion soundtrack for HBO’s “Big Little Lies” the “Sharp Objects” series benefited greatly from the vision of director Jean-Marc Vallée and the Emmy Award-winning music supervision of Susan Jacobs, all drawing inspiration from the original Gillian Flynn novel of the same name.
“This soundtrack is an invitation to inscape,” said Jacobs & Vallée in a conjoined statement. “To do what Camille Preaker does with music during her journey through Wind Gap. Escape from within. Bless your heart.”
“At eOne we are constantly exploring new ways to work with our television group to help extend the reach for our creative partners,” says eOne’s Chris Taylor, Global President, Music. “Alongside our colleagues, we are thrilled to be part of this epic series where music played such an instrumental role in telling the story.”
The soundtrack features music from key transitional series scenes. The eight-episode series averaged 7 million viewers per episode (live and delayed). The live viewership closed with a series high of 1.8 million viewers.
- Franz Waxman “Dance and Angela” (Original Version)
- Mark Batson ft. The Rooster Incorporated “Cupcake Kitty Curls”
- Jeffrey Brodsky “Glance Backwards (Dance and Angela Jean-Phi Goncalves Remix)”
- Jean-Phi Goncalves “Dance and Angela (Trip-Hop Version)”
- Hurray for the Riff Raff “Small Town Heroes”
- Snoop Dogg “I Love My Momma”
- Alison Krauss & Robert Plant “Through The Morning, Through The Night”
- Emily Wells “Mama’s Gonna Give You Love”
- Engelbert Humperdinck “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”
- Alexandra Streliski “Concerto in D Minor (After Alessandro Marcello), BWV 974: II. Adagio”
- Willie Dixon “The Little Red Rooster”
- Hurray for the Riff Raff “Pa’lante”
- The Acid “Tumbling Lights”
14. Sylvan Esso “Come Down”
IT'S A MOVEMENT