Pandora found that love-themed vs. breakup-themed song preferences differ by age and gender, too. Men ages 65+ play the most love songs, while women ages 13-20 play the most breakup songs.
Whatever emotional ride you’re on that week of Valentine’s Day, you’ll find Pandora’s range of stations, playlists, and podcasts that can help you figure out what your love vibe sounds like.
- Discover your heart break song on Love Stinks
- Discover your commitment song on Break Ups to Make Ups
- Discover your let’s-get-naked song on Beats Between The Sheets
- Discover your there’s-no-one-I’d-rather-spoon song on R&B Love Songs
- Discover your get-it-on song on Slow Jams
- Discover your let’s-be-more-than-friends song on Love Songs
- Discover your swipe song. Discover your like song. Discover your take-a-hike song on Conscious Uncoupling
- Discover your F-this-Hallmark-holiday song on All Cried Out: Sad Songs
- Discover your taking-a-personal-month anthem on Lonely House
- Discover your you-give-me-all-the-feels song on Emotional Electronic
- Discover your there’s-no-one-I’d-rather-spoon song on Silky Sheets
- Discover your can’t-get-you-off-my-mind song on Sex & Chill
- Discover your so-glad-I-can-fart-around-you song on #relationshipgoals
- Discover your glad-you-swiped-right song on Sexy Jazz
- Why Won’t You Date Me? Nicole Byer is single and has been for decades. She’s smart, funny, has a fat ass and loves giving blow jobs. So the question is why is she perpetually single? This podcast is a quest to find that answer.
- Couples Therapy: The show where stand-up lovers, ex-lovers, siblings & friends do sets together about their relationship. The fun of a comedy show mixed with the intimacy of a private therapy sesh.
- Alone, A Love Story: A memoir about love, the bombs, and the fallout. With raw honesty, Michelle Parise takes you along on her winding journey from lust to heartbreak, through loneliness and despair.
- Committed: Join host Jo Piazza as she delves into the hilarious, heartbreaking and inspiring stories of couples of all kinds who’ve soldiered through unimaginable circumstances, and after the longest of days, still want to wake up next to one another in the morning.
- This Is Love: This is Love investigates life’s most persistent mystery. Stories of sacrifice, obsession, and the ways in which we bet everything on each other.