PLEASURES x Reebok ‘Classic Leather Trail’ Available May 5
“Classic Leather has received thousands of different iterations over multiple decades,” mentioned PLEASURES Co-Founder Alex James. “We wanted to make a trail version that was vastly different on all angles, focusing on the idea of wearable functionality to go from the street to the trail, seamlessly.”
Design highlights include:
- Vibrant Neon Mint/Core Black color execution.
- Backside metal lace hook for reinforcement.
- Layered CORDURA® re/cor™ fabric for longevity, paired with high density printed nylon and nubuck across upper.
- Rugged rubber outsole with heel guard.
- Special PLEASURES logo covering Reebok Union Jack window box.
- Custom graphic sock liner.
In closing, James speaks to the enduring PLEASURES x Reebok partnership: “The Reebok team truly understands the PLEASURES ethos and design aesthetic, so much so that each new collaborative concept is a level up from the previous. We love directing our creative energy into such classic styles. This is one of our favorite partnerships to date.”
The PLEASURES x Reebok Classic Leather Trail (H06244, $120) is available May 5 exclusively from Pleasures.com, followed by a May 12 global release via Reebok.com and select retailers.