The Aeromotive Group will showcase an innovative collection of new products across its portfolio of premier brands and unveil a 1969 Camaro from Lopez Performance. Visit booth #22743 in Central Hall to witness the big reveal
For the first time at SEMA, The Aeromotive Group is bringing together all its renowned brands under one roof, located at booth #22743 in Central Hall. In addition to an array of new products, a show-stopping build will be unveiled, exemplifying cutting-edge product innovation and epitomizing what the brands have to offer across multiple performance categories from fuel and fluid delivery to ignition, exhaust, and more.
Designed by award-winning automotive designer, Sean Smith, and built by Lopez Performance, The Aeromotive Group is honored to present the “Illicit” Camaro, which will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 31st in booth #22743 by Jarod DeAnda. All SEMA visitors and attending media are invited to join.
“Illicit” serves as the ultimate platform to showcase the excellence of The Aeromotive Group’s leading brands and products. With the expertise of Lopez Performance, known for its flawless execution and painstaking attention to detail, this premier build demanded only the best performance products under the hood and incorporated into the powertrain.
“Illicit” will feature the following products from The Aeromotive Group:
- Aeromotive’s industry-leading fuel system, including In-Tank TVS Brushless Pump, Extreme Flow EFI Regulator, and Pro-Series In-line Filter
- Innovation in Driveshafts from Aeromotive – introducing the first ever Aeromotive all-carbon fiber ProMod driveshaft, custom-developed for “Illicit”
- New low-profile, embossed mufflers from JBA Performance Exhaust
- New stainless steel Doug’s Headers with a proprietary process for an impeccable finish
- Custom-colored wires from Taylor Cable
Each of The Aeromotive Group brands has a long, respected history, with Taylor and Aeromotive celebrating milestone anniversaries. Yet the focus for 2023 has been on product development and innovation. The company is committed to creating opportunities for each brand to move into the future, continuing to deliver even more quality and performance and to spark passion in its customers.
The elements on display in the SEMA 2023 booth will incorporate a number of new products and categories, including the following:
- Fluid Delivery – Aeromotive has officially expanded from fuel delivery into fluid delivery with a comprehensive line of new water pumps
- Diesel – Aeromotive has applied its industry-leading fuel delivery expertise to an expanded product line for the diesel community, including Phantom Fuel Pumps and Fuel Cells
- JBA Quality – the renowned JBA Exhaust brand is experiencing an overhaul and remarkable evolution in its products. In addition to implementing enhanced processes and procedures to deliver exceptional quality, JBA exhausts will have a new signature sound with a more aggressive exhaust note, utilize 304 stainless steel construction, incorporate robust hangers, expand CAD design for precise fitment, offer customizable tips, and reduced backpressure for more power and efficiency
- Doug’s Headers – the company will continue to manufacture its top-selling applications, which will be redefined in stainless steel. The aim is to ensure superior corrosion resistance with an impeccable finish
- Taylor Cable – as part of its 100th Anniversary Special Edition products, Taylor is bringing back its ever-popular colored wires and will also be introducing a limited edition sets of wires with a 100th Anniversary script. The brand will also be featuring a sneak peek at some new product categories indicating an exciting new chapter for Taylor Cable
SEMA attendees and media are invited join The Aeromotive Group on Tuesday, October 31st at 3:30PM in booth #22743 in Central Hall. Jarod DeAnda will introduce the designer and builder of the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro “Illicit” by Lopez Performance as well as key personnel from The Aeromotive Group who will highlight new product developments.
FOLLOW THE AEROMOTIVE GROUP