- All-new, High-Performance Hybrid McLaren supercar makes its global debut at 19:01 EST on Tuesday February 16, 2021
- More than five decades of McLaren experience and expertise in super-lightweight engineering and racing technology concentrated into one next-generation supercar
- Artura revealed in showcase coming from McLaren’s headquarters in Woking, England, featuring brand personalities and full information about McLaren’s first series-production High-Performance Hybrid
- Go to http://cars.mclaren.com/en/artura/event to register interest and save the date
- Preview of new Artura live at http://cars.mclaren.com/en from 04:00 EST February 10
The all-new McLaren Artura will make its global debut at 19:01 EST on Tuesday, February 16, in a spectacular showcase coming from McLaren’s headquarters in Woking, England.
This first opportunity to see the new High-Performance Hybrid supercar, in detail and in action, will feature McLaren brand personalities giving key information about the Artura, plus an interactive Q&A session. Streamed online at http://cars.mclaren.com/en/artura/event to engage customers and McLaren enthusiasts worldwide, the Artura reveal experience will be available on McLaren channels following the 19:01 EST reveal event for those who miss it.
Concentrating the full force of McLaren’s expertise in race and road car engineering into one ground-breaking, next-generation High-Performance Hybrid supercar, the Artura is new in every respect. Powered by an all-new hybrid powertrain that features an all-new V6 engine and with the new McLaren Carbon Lightweight Architecture at its core, the Artura is another compelling example of McLaren’s commitment to super-lightweight engineering to deliver outstanding levels of thrilling performance, driver engagement and efficiency.
Ahead of the full global reveal, preview footage of the McLaren Artura will be live at http://cars.mclaren.com/en from 04:00 EST on February 10.