Rolling Loud California Announces Merch, Including Collabs w/ Born X Raised, Levi’s & More
Headlined by Travis Scott, Future, and Playboi Carti, Rolling Loud California Returns to Los Angeles on March 3-5
Bringing the Genres Biggest Names and a Coterie of Cali Local Favorites to Inglewood’s Hollywood Park, on the Grounds Adjacent to SoFi Stadium, Rolling Loud California Kicks Off Another Massive Year for the World’s Premier Rap Festival Brand
Rolling Loud is a festival well-known for its curation, both of its star-studded artist lineups and impeccably designed array of merch. For Rolling Loud California 2023, the world’s premier rap festival brand upped its game, offering a diverse selection of fashion items that includes collaborations with household name brands, cutting edge streetwear companies, and more. As always, Rolling Loud sets the bar even higher with its own line of flagship festival merch, crafted specifically for the upcoming festival. Take a sneak peek at what Rolling Loud California 2023 has to offer:
- Rolling Loud California 2023 kicks off the festival’s unprecedented world tour, and Rolling Loud’s flagshipmerch includes a selection that comments on those globe conquering ambitions, grounded in West Coast street styles that reflect L.A.’s history as the birthplace of gangsta rap. Check Rolling Loud’s merchandise store to view the full array of hoodies, t-shirts, jackets, sweatpants, accessories, and much more, only available at the festival.
- Rolling Loud partners with Levi’s® to bring a Levi’s® x Rolling Loud capsule collection with limited-edition merchandise exclusive to each festival city. The capsule includes Levi’s® 501’s®, Trucker Jackets, as well as a tee and knit offering. All Levi’s® x Rolling Loud products can be customized with a selection of Levi’s® x Rolling Loud graphics at the all new Levi’s® Experience, an on-site activation at Rolling Loud California.
- Exclusive to Rolling Loud California 2023, there will also be a special Levi’s® x Rolling Loud x Born X Raised festival collection and customization studio experience. The collection includes a Levi’s® & Born X Raised denim Type I-style Trucker and Levi’s® 501® jean, as well as a hoodie and a T-shirt, all featuring allover graphics from L.A. cult label Born X Raised. Rolling Loud, Levi’s, and Born X Raised will host a Rolling Loud California kickoff event on Thursday March 2nd at Levi’s Haus in Hollywood, CA.
- Bunny’s Bae Bar is a fan-favorite activation at Rolling Loud, a one-stop-glam-shop, that offers everything partygoers need to refresh and elevate their festival looks. This year, starting with Rolling Loud California, Bunny’s Bae Bar welcomes Forever 21 as its official partner. Bunny’s Bae Bar founder Bunny Ziegler and Forever 21 teamed up to create a special collection of Rolling Loud x Forever 21 merch, available exclusively at the Bae Bar and at select Forever 21 stores across California.
- Rolling Loud recently announced its partnership with Hypland for a capsule collection and on-site activation. The capsule collection features four unique t-shirt designs, plus a hoodie, emphasizing the “rockstar lifestyle” that both brands represent. The capsule collection is available for purchase at Zumiez.com/RollingLoud, and at several Zumiez locations throughout California. In addition, Hypland and Rolling Loud present the Hypland Fairgrounds at Rolling Loud California, offering games, food, free prizes, and a chance at ticket upgrades.
Headlined by Travis Scott, Future, and Playboi Carti, plus special guest Lil Wayne, Rolling Loud’s return to Los Angeles promises to be one of the brand’s most exciting events to date. Featuring a star-studded lineup with dozens of the genre’s biggest names, Rolling Loud California 2023 is the first-ever music festival at the 300-acre Hollywood Park, hosted on the grounds adjacent to SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA.
Taking place in the historic hip-hop neighborhood in South Central, Rolling Loud California aims to celebrate the rich history of West Coast hip-hop–paying tribute to its icons and highlighting its current and up-and-coming stars–while rappers from all regions shut it down at Hollywood Park. Rolling Loud California returns this weekend, March 3-5.
Led by its founders Matt Zingler and Tariq Cherif, Rolling Loud is one of the most ambitious and recognizable brands in live music. Stay tuned for many more announcements.
Buy Rolling Loud Merch: shoprollingloud.com
Check out Rolling Loud California 2023 merch HERE
Stay tuned for more info, and check out Rolling Loud on Instagram for all the latest updates.
Watch clips and full performances at Rolling Loud’s YouTube
Follow Rolling Loud
website | facebook | twitter | instagram