D.C. United beat Colorado Rapids 3-2 on the road
- C. United made five changes to the lineup that started in the 0-0 draw against Montreal on April 9 (Wayne Rooney, Lucas Rodríguez, Chris Durkin, Donovan Pines, Jalen Robinson)
- Donovan Pines made his MLS debut for the Black-and-Red; he recorded his first assist in the 35th minute.
- Steven Birnbaum recorded his first assist of 2019 in the 35th minute.
- Luciano Acosta scored his second goal of 2019 with a 35th minute equalizer.
- Lucas Rodríguez scored his second goal of 2019 in the 43rd minute; he also recorded his second assist of 2019 in the 38th minute.
- Chris Durkin scored his first career MLS goal in the 38th minute.
- Chris Durkin and Jalen Robinson made their first starts of 2019.
- Wayne Rooney returned to the starting XI after serving a one-game suspension for a red card against LAFC on April 6.
- C. United started four Homegrowns (Bill Hamid, Chris Durkin, Donovan Pines, Jalen Robinson).
- The Black-and-Red recorded back-to-back road wins for the first time since 2017; a 3-1 win against Atlanta on April 30 and a 1-0 win against Vancouver on May 27.
- Wayne Rooney and former teammate Tim Howard played their last MLS Regular Season matchup; Howard will retire at the conclusion of the 2019 season.
- C. United scored three goals on the road for the first time since the 4-4 draw against Toronto on June 13, 2018.