Actor Sydney Sweeney Participates in Bronco Off-Roadeo
Outdoor and off-road enthusiasts across America now have access to Ford’s Bronco Off-Roadeo, through a newly designed Half-Day Adventure at one of four unique U.S. locations.
Half-Day Adventure at Bronco Off-Roadeo is a four-hour paid off-road quest with trail guide instruction. Participants of all skill levels are welcome, and a Bronco will be provided for use throughout the experience. Half-Day Adventure is an abbreviated version of the classic 10-hour day, which is offered as a complimentary benefit exclusively to new Bronco, Bronco Raptor, and Bronco Sport owners.
Bronco’s off-roading capabilities are made possible with its exclusive Terrain Management System™ with G.O.A.T. Modes™ – designed to help drivers better navigate any type of terrain – and off-road mapping and drive technologies such as the Bronco Trail app and Trail Control.
“While our Bronco owners have loved Off-Roadeo, we’ve been asked by non-owners how they could experience Bronco’s legendary off-road capabilities. The new Half-Day Adventure is a great way for those to be fully immersed in the Bronco brand and create an unforgettable memory.”
Matt Simpson, general manager, Ford Enthusiast Vehicles
The Half-Day Adventure
Participants will receive hands-on coaching from expert trail guides and will navigate a Ford Bronco SUV through challenging terrains and marvel at scenic landscapes with fellow adventure enthusiasts. The experience includes:
- Rugged Terrain: Get behind the wheel of a Bronco and conquer challenging, rugged terrain, picturesque trails, and specially designed training tracks. Experience the power and capability of the Bronco in its natural habitat.
- Mastering Bronco Off-Road Features: Gain invaluable knowledge of critical off-road skills like selecting your line, throttle control and maintaining traction to tackle even the trickiest trail obstacles.
- Bronco Culture: Dive deep into the Bronco brand and learn its rich history, view exclusive gear and accessories, all while joining a welcoming community of enthusiasts. It’s more than just off-roading – it’s a lifestyle.
Sydney Sweeney Hits The Trail
Emmy Award-nominated actor and new Limited-Edition Bronco Heritage owner Sydney Sweeney took to the trails on her recent trip to the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Moab, Utah.
The video series includes Sweeney honing her off-roading skills and shows off her 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition in Robin’s Egg Blue.
“Bronco Off-Roadeo is not just about driving – it’s about learning, feeling empowered, and challenging yourself. It is a playground for everyone; and now that it’s open to all with Half-Day Adventure, I’m so excited to come back with all of my friends!”
Ford and Sweeney teamed up following her documentation of a 1969 Ford Bronco restoration during the pandemic on her TikTok channel, @Syd’s_Garage. Her work with Ford was inspired by growing up in a family of mechanics in Spokane, Washington, and learning to drive on her grandfather’s Ford F-100.
Earlier this year, Ford launched the Sydney Sweeney x Ford exclusive workwear collection in collaboration with Dickies. Custom overalls from the clothing line sold out 31 hours after being announced, prompting a restock.
How to Book a Half-Day Adventure
Half-Day Adventure at Bronco Off-Roadeo starts at $795 per vehicle and includes a driver and up to three guests.
Those interested can book reservations to attend Half-Day Adventure at Bronco Off-Roadeo at Mt. Potosi in Las Vegas; Moab, Utah; and Horseshoe Bay, Texas.
Owners of any 2021 or newer Ford Bronco, 2021 or 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands or First Editions, any 2023 or newer Bronco Sport, and 2022 or newer Bronco Raptor will continue to experience the full-day Bronco Off-Roadeo experience free of charge.
Ford also offers other experiential driving schools for vehicle owners across the US, including:
- ST SUV Experience for Edge and Explorer owners in Park City, UT. and Asheville, NC.
- F-150 Raptor Assault Experience at the Ford Performance Racing School in Tooele Valley, UT.
- Dark Horse Track Attack for Mustang Dark Horse owners at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC.