CBS SPORTS DELIVERS MASSIVE WEEKEND VIEWERSHIP ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS
Bills-Chiefs Is Most-Watched “NFL on CBS” Week 6 Game in 15 Years, Averaging 25.407 Million Viewers
Most-Watched Alabama-Tennessee Game on Record with 11.557 Million Viewers
Paramount+ Scores Its Most-Streamed NFL Regular-Season Game Ever with Bills-Chiefs and Records Its Most-Streamed College Football Regular-Season Game in Three Years
CBS Sports scored massive audiences this past weekend as its coverage across the NFL and college football totaled 50.418 million viewers in combined average viewership and more than 10 billion minutes consumed (10.36 billion).
NFL ON CBS Delivers Its Most-Watched Week 6 Game in 15 Years with Bills-Chiefs
- Sunday’s highly anticipated Bills-Chiefs rematch averaged 25.407 million viewers, the most-watched Week 6 NFL ON CBS game window in 15 years. The game was up +43% vs. last year’s nationally televised regular-season matchup between the teams on Sunday night (17.717 million viewers, Oct. 10, 2021) and up +7% over last year’s Week 6 window on CBS.
- The regional game window, led by Ravens-Giants as the high-coverage game, averaged 13.454 million viewers, up +7% vs. last year’s comparable window.
- Paramount+, featuring live NFL ON CBS local market games, scored its most-streamed NFL regular-season game ever across viewing households, streaming minutes and average minute audience (AMA) with Bills-Chiefs. It has recorded its most-streamed NFL season ever through the first six weeks.
Saturday’s Thriller Is Most-Watched Alabama-Tennessee Game on Record
- Tennessee’s 52-49 victory over Alabama on Saturday scored as the most-watched Alabama-Tennessee game on record (since 1987) and the most-watched game of the season on any network, averaging 11.557 million viewers and up +145% vs. last year’s meeting.
- The game peaked with nearly 17 million viewers and is the most-watched regular-season game on CBS in three years since LSU-Alabama in 2019 (16.712 million viewers).
- Led by its 3:30 PM, ET Saturday afternoon window, CBS Sports has recorded the most-watched college football game for five consecutive weeks, accomplishing the feat for the first time in nine years.
- Paramount+ delivered its most-streamed college football regular-season game in three yearssince LSU-Alabama.