Talon 1000X-4, Talon 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve included in side-by-side lineup unveiling Today during the kickoff of Power Lab 2019, a Honda Powersports dealer event held at TexPlex Park, Honda … Continue Reading Honda Announces Two New Four-Seat Sport Side-by-Side Models
Team Honda Talon Racing to campaign Talon 1000R On the opening evening of Power Lab 2019, Honda’s dealer experiential event at TexPlex Park, American Honda announced Team Honda Talon Racing, … Continue Reading Honda Announces Off-Road Side-by-Side Race Team
Against the backdrop of a bustling mix of the traditional and the modern on show at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, BMW Motorrad presents an engaging alternative for a time … Continue Reading BMW Motorrad Concept R18.
As Red Rider Support begins its fifth year, American Honda continues to expand the trackside support program, with one new Support Team and three Support Dealers added. The program provides … Continue Reading Honda Grows Trackside Support Program
TORRANCE, Calif. American Honda today revealed a number of 2019 carry-over on-road models in a variety of categories, including Touring, Supersport, Cruisers, and Dual Sport. Gold Wing Colors Gold Wing … Continue Reading Additional 2019 Honda Street Models Announced
Last Saturday, BMW Welt was closed to visitors for a very good reason: 12 DRL pilots raced custom-built drones around a competitive course inside the building at well over 100 … Continue Reading More than 3,000 guests attend Drone Racing League event at BMW Welt
The FIM Endurance World Championship BMW teams concluded the 2017/18 season with the Suzuka 8 Hours at the weekend. In the International Road Racing Championship, Danny Webb extended his overall … Continue Reading More wins and podiums for BMW riders in international and national championships.
BMW M Motorsport and Alessandro Zanardi (ITA) are preparing for his guest appearance in the DTM races at Misano (ITA) end of August. At the weekend, the Italian completed the … Continue Reading Alessandro Zanardi ahead of his DTM guest appearance: “I am more agile without my prosthetic legs”.
The British Superbike Championship stopped off at Brands Hatch at the weekend, where Keith Farmer and Alex Olsen picked up two podiums each in the Superstock class. BMW riders continue … Continue Reading Top-three and top-four result: BMW riders remain in a class of their own in Canada.
Quarter of a century of freedom, adventure and accumulated off-road expertise. On Saturday 21 July 1993, the first off-road enthusiasts turned up with their BMW motorcycles at an abandoned quarry … Continue Reading BMW Motorrad Enduro Park Hechlingen celebrates its 25th anniversary.
New Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye and Its 797-horsepower Supercharged HEMI® High-output Engine Drive 2019 Challenger Lineup • Dodge launches most powerful SRT Hellcat lineup ever • The new 2019 … Continue Reading New 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye: Possessed by the Demon
Will Power earns first victory in the 200-lap race. Driver of No. 12 Verizon Team Penske Chevrolet led 59 laps. Ed Carpenter finishes career-best second in hometown race. Pole sitter … Continue Reading CHEVROLET FINISHES 1-2 IN 102ND INDIANAPOLIS 500
Attention-grabbing midsize SUV offers style and versatility ATLANTA — Chevrolet is raising the bar on crossover design with the introduction of the 2019 Blazer as the newest member of the … Continue Reading BOLD DESIGN DEFINES 2019 CHEVROLET BLAZER
Its first race in Asia will close Corvette Racing’s historic 20th season Corvette C7.R race car features special Redline livery SHENZHEN, China — Chevrolet announced today that Corvette Racing will … Continue Reading CORVETTE C7.R TO RACE IN WEC IN SHANGHAI
During the first four races of the 2018 season, the BMW M8 GTE scored a second place finish at the 12 Hours of Sebring (USA) with the #25 car of … Continue Reading Watkins Glen and Canadian Tire Motorsport Park up next for BMW Team RLL.
Sam Lewitt to create BMW Open Work 2018. Artwork inspired by BMW technology to premiere at Frieze London.
London/Munich. BMW and Frieze continue their long-term partnership with the major artistic initiative BMW Open Work by Frieze. Curated by Attilia Fattori Franchini, the initiative brings together art, design and … Continue Reading Sam Lewitt to create BMW Open Work 2018. Artwork inspired by BMW technology to premiere at Frieze London.
Munich. In the third race of the Spanish Championship (RFME CEV) at Navarra (ESP), defending champion Carmelo Morales (ESP) celebrated his second win of the season. The BMW racers also … Continue Reading Victories for BMW racers Carmelo Morales and Federico D’Annunzio in Spain and Italy.
The third round of the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe, held at Misano, once again showed a great balance, with eight winning crews in the four classes. After the first two … Continue Reading The Lamborghini Super Trofeo Europe offers another show at Misano
• Vantage GTE #95 DaneTrain completes trouble-free first Le Mans • Double points finish for Aston Martin Racing in GTE Pro • Aston Martin Vantage GTE highest placed new GTE … Continue Reading ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE RECORDS FIRST LE MANS POINTS FINISH
• Emotional Design Reflects New Dynamic Capabilities • Introduction of the First F SPORT Model in the ES Lineup • Hybrid Model Delivers Exceptional Mileage and Improved Performance After nearly … Continue Reading A New Level of Performance and Sophistication — The Next Generation Lexus ES
• EBITDA up 3% to £43.7 million in Q1 2018, representing 24% EBITDA margin on revenues of £185.4 million • Average selling price per vehicle increases 11% to £160k, reflecting … Continue Reading ACHIEVES FIRST-QUARTER EBITDA OF £43.7 MILLION ON REVENUES OF £185.4 MILLIONS
• Aston Martin Singapore wins Dealer of the Year 2017 for Asia Pacific Region • Aston Martin Singapore’s second consecutive win since 2016 • Fastest growing brand in the luxury … Continue Reading ASTON MARTIN SINGAPORE WINS ASIA PACIFIC DEALER OF THE YEAR 2017
• Andy Palmer presented with L.E.A.D.E.R. award at annual Automotive News Europe Congress dinner • Award presented in recognition of successful transformation of the business Aston Martin President and CEO … Continue Reading ASTON MARTIN CEO ANDY PALMER PRESENTED WITH L.E.A.D.E.R. AWARD BY AUTOMOTIVE NEWS EUROPE
The car comes with a bespoke tea set and a heated tray Written By | Thuy Ong The 2018 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition is currently running in China, and Mercedes has … Continue Reading You can make yourself a fancy cup of tea in this concept Mercedes Maybach SUV
Written By | STEVE SILER It’s unlikely very much carries over to the Supra . . . it’s all BMW in there. What It Is: A pair of 2019 BMW … Continue Reading 2019 BMW Z4 Roadster Interior Revealed in New Spy Images
▪ Bentley Team M-Sport begin Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup title defence ▪ Three-hour Monza event kicks off team’s European campaign ▪ First-generation Continental GT3 also competes, fighting for Pro/Am … Continue Reading NEW BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 PRIMED FOR MONZA RACE DEBUT
Mayfair icon, Jack Barclay Bentley, receives multi-million-pound refurbishment New design inspired by contemporary luxury boutiques and ateliers, while retaining showroom’s historic features Bentley leather-trimmed bar and a private commissioning suite … Continue Reading REBIRTH OF A LONDON LANDMARK: JACK BARCLAY BENTLEY RE-OPENS WITH CONTEMPORARY NEW DESIGN
Written By | Sam Sheehan New SUV is due to land on British shores in 2019 with its first electrified powertrain option Jeep has pulled the covers off its latest Wrangler, which … Continue Reading 2019 Jeep Wrangler lands with new hybrid engine and big tech boost
Written By | Bradley Iger Photo By | Kiki Archer It’s no Raptor, but whether on springs or air suspension, the new 1500 is handy off-road. With the introduction of … Continue Reading Tackling trails in the 2019 Ram 1500: Where it excels — and where it comes up short
From 2001 to 2004, the international BMW Motorrad BoxerCup thrilled spectators at the MotoGPTM, the Superbike World Championship & ca. Now, BMW Motorrad is bringing the Boxer engine back to … Continue Reading A popular championship makes a comeback: the new BMW Motorrad BoxerCup starts in 2018